Become an Accredited Coach Supervisor in partnership with SolutionsAcademy.
One of the few coach supervision courses offering EMCC accreditation (ESIA)
The Academy of Solution Focused Training in partnership with SolutionsAcademy, is offering an EMCC accredited Coach Supervision course that helps experienced coaches hone their coach supervision skills. You will gain a thorough understanding of what coach supervision entails, how coach supervision is different from psychological supervision and will develop your own style of coaching supervision in line with the EMCC supervision competencies.
The program vision and learning goals:
The methods of Solution Focused group and individual supervision is an integral part of this highly practical program that will lead you on a path of discovery of your own skills and impart all the necessary skills and knowledge for a successful coach supervision practice.
What is EMCC Global?
The EMCC exists to develop, promote, and set the expectation of best practice in mentoring, coaching, and supervision globally for the benefit of society.
Our vision is to be the ‘go to’ body in mentoring, coaching, and supervision.
- Fulfill the requirements for EMCC senior practitioner. If you do not have an EMCC senior practitioner accreditation at the beginning of the course, we can recommend you as an EMCC senior practitioner together with your ESIA application, as long as you meet the requirements.
- At least 250 hours coaching experience
- Planning to offer or are actively offering group or individual coach supervision
What this course offers:
- Definition of Supervision
- Introduction to Solution Focused Supervision
- An in depth look at ICF and EMCC coaching competencies
- Introduction to adult education / deliberate practice / developing excellence
- Ethical considerations of Coach Supervision
- Structure of a Coach Supervision Process
- Lots of practice with group and individual supervision
- Tools, methodologies, …
- Discussion of the most common issues in coaching supervision
- Practical issues: contracting, administration, …
How the course is organized:
- One 2 hour session per week (48 contact hours and 102 hours peer group and self study to make up for a full EMCC accredited course)
- Live, interactive online (not a webinar — real interaction with real people)
- Theory and practice are interwoven to provide a great balance
- Global experience and exposure
- A thorough program which you can integrate easily into your busy life
- Recorded sessions available to support intensive learning
- Access to free weekly meetup sessions in the SolutionsAcademy community after the class
Have questions? Talk to us!
Click the link below to arrange for a 30 minute free info call about the supervision course with Dr Jane Tuomola.
Debbie Hogan, MS, MSFC, ICF MCC, EMCC-MP, ESIA
Dr Jane Tuomola, DClinPsy, ICF PCC, EMCC–SP, ESIA
Thursdays from 8:00 – 10:00 am (Singapore Time, GMT +8) for 24 weeks.
Dates: 21, 28 March 2024
4, 11, 18, 25 April 2024
2, 9, 16, 30 May 2024
6, 13, 20, 27 June 2024
4, 11, 18, 25 July 2024
1, 8, 15, 22, 29 August 2024
5 September 2024
Cost: $4800 SGD
Register here: fill out the form below
What are the Prerequisites needed BEFORE taking the course?
A participant must meet the following requirements for EMCC Senior Practitioner:
- 5 years from first practising as a coach
- 250 hours of coaching
- minimum 20 clients
- membership of a coaching body (eg EMCC or ICF)
Additional requirements for the EMCC Senior Practitioner accreditation will be completed DURING the course which includes attending the online teaching sessions, the 3 included supervision sessions and completing a reflective portfolio. These are:
- feedback from 5 clients within the last 12 months
- 32 hours per year of CPD
- 1 hour of supervision per 35 hours of coaching or once per quarter
- 5 items of reflective practice
What are the Requirements for the EMCC Global Supervision Individual Accreditation?
AFTER you have completed the course and received the Senior Practitioner Accreditation, you will be eligible for the EMCC ESIA once you meet all the following criteria. These may be done before, during or after the course.
- 120 hours of client supervision experience with min. 10 clients (both supervision and mentor coaching hours count)
- 3 years practice as a supervisor
- Feedback from 5 supervision clients
- Regular supervision (every 35 hours, once a quarter)