Become a certified Coach Supervisor in partnership with SolutionsAcademy.
One of the few coaching supervision trainings offering EMCC accreditation (ESIA)
The Academy of Solution Focused Training is running an EMCC accredited SolutionsAcademy course that helps experienced coaches hone their coach supervision skills. You will gain a thorough understanding of what coach supervision entails, how coach supervision is different from psychological supervision and will develop your own style of coaching supervision in line with the EMCC supervision competencies.
The program vision and learning goals:
The methods of Solution Focused group and individual supervision is an integral part of this highly practical program that will lead you on a path of discovery of your own skills and impart all the necessary skills and knowledge for a successful coach supervision practice.
What is EMCC Global?
The EMCC exists to develop, promote, and set the expectation of best practice in mentoring, coaching, and supervision globally for the benefit of society.
Our vision is to be the ‘go to’ body in mentoring, coaching, and supervision.
- Fulfill the requirements for EMCC senior practitioner. If you do not have an EMCC senior practitioner at the beginning of the course we can recommend you as an EMCC senior practitioner together with your ESIA application, as long as you meet the requirements.
- At least 250 hours coaching experience
- Planning to offer or are actively offering group or individual coach supervision
What this course offers:
- Definition of Supervision
- Introduction to Solution Focused Supervision
- An in depth look at ICF and EMCC coaching competencies
- Introduction to adult education / deliberate practice / developing excellence
- Ethical considerations of Coach Supervision
- Structure of a Coach Supervision Process
- Lots of practice with group and individual supervision
- Tools, methodologies, …
- Discussion of the most common issues in coaching supervision
- Practical issues: contracting, administration, …
How the course is organized:
- One 2 hour session per week (48 contact hours and 102 hours peer group and self study to make up for a full EMCC accredited course)
- Live, interactive online (not a webinar — real interaction with real people)
- Theory and practice are interwoven to provide a great balance
- Global experience and exposure
- A thorough program which you can integrate easily into your busy life
- Recorded sessions available to support intensive learning
- Access to free weekly meetup sessions in the SolutionsAcademy community after the class
Have questions? Talk to us!
Debbie Hogan, MS, MSFC, ICF MCC, EMCC-MP, ESIA
Dr Jane Tuomola, DClinPsy, PCC, EMCC–SP, ESIA
Dates & Time:
Every Thursday from 8:00 – 10:00 am (Singapore) for 24 weeks.
3, 10, 17, 24, 31 August;
7, 14, 21, 28 September;
5, 12, 19, 26 October;
2, 9, 16, 23, 30 November;
7, 14, 21 December;
11, 18, 25 January;
Cost: $4800 SGD
Fill out the form below to register: