The Academy of Solution Focused Training is pleased to offer the Advanced Certification in Team Coaching with the ICF. This newest certificate from ICF is a valuable credential for coaches who are looking to demonstrate their expertise in team coaching and enhance their credibility.
Two Options to earn the Advanced Certification in Team Coaching
Option One: If you have already taken the Team Coaching module as part of our ICF Level 2 training then you only need to register and pay for Team Coaching Supervision.
Cohort 1: July – October 2024
- Team Coaching Module, 15-17 July 2024
- Team Coaching Supervision: 12, 26 Aug, 9, 30 Sep, 14 Oct*
*Dates to be confirmed with participants
$4800 SGD for full course,
$2800 SGD if you have already completed our Team Coaching Module.
What do I need to earn the ICF Advanced Certification in Team Coaching (ACTC)?
- Complete 60 hours of team coaching education. Either ICF accredited or non-accredited. You can earn this through the Academy of Solution Focused Training.
- Complete at least five hours of coaching supervision. You can receive this from the Academy.
- Complete at least five team coaching engagements within the last five years.
- Achieve a passing score on the ICF Team Coaching Certification Exam
Read more on the ICF website: https://coachingfederation.org/credentials-and-standards/team-coaching
What if I have completed the Level 2 Team Coaching Module through the Academy of SF?
Good news! If you have completed the Team Coaching Module as part of our Level 2 ICF Coach training, you will already have team coach training hours that will count towards the total of 60 hours needed. Additional hours of supervision (provided by the Academy) plus the guided self-study can be combined so that participants meet all the requirements for the ACTC. Contact us via the form below for more details.
Why pursue the Advanced Certification inTeam Coaching?
The ACTC from the International Coaching Federation is a valuable credential for coaches who are looking to expand their skills and knowledge in team coaching. Team Coaching is one of the big emerging areas of coaching for organisations.
Advantages of earning the ACTC with ICF:
- It demonstrates a high level of expertise: The certificate indicates that the coach has undergone rigorous training and has demonstrated advanced skills in team coaching. This can give potential clients and employers confidence in the coach’s ability to work with teams effectively.
- It enhances credibility: ICF certification is recognized globally and is highly valued in the coaching industry. Holding the Advanced Team Coaching Certificate can increase a coach’s credibility and help them stand out from other coaches who do not have the same level of certification.
- It provides access to a network of professionals: ICF has a large network of coaches around the world. Holding the Advanced Team Coaching Certificate can provide access to this network and allow coaches to connect with other professionals in the field.
- It encourages ongoing learning and development: ICF certification requires ongoing education and training to maintain. This commitment to continuing education can help coaches stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in team coaching.
The Advanced Certification in Team Coaching from ICF is a valuable credential for coaches who are looking to demonstrate their expertise in team coaching, enhance their credibility, and connect with a network of professionals in the field. It also encourages ongoing learning and development, which can help coaches stay at the forefront of their profession.