The Academy of Solution Focused Training is pleased to offer a new program to enable coaches to earn the Advanced Certification in Team Coaching (ACTC). Read more below and fill out the form to register for this program.
The program will start 31 July, 2023
To earn the ICF Advanced Certification in Team Coaching (ACTC) you must:
- Complete 30 or 60 hours of team coaching education depending on which option you choose. (ICF accredited or non-accredited) This will be provided by the Academy.
- Complete at least five hours – ten hours of coaching supervision. This will be provided by the Academy.
- Complete at least five team coaching engagements within the last five years
- Achieve a passing score on the ICF Team Coaching Certification Exam
Read more on the ICF website: https://coachingfederation.org/credentials-and-standards/team-coaching
What if I have completed the Level 2 Team Coaching Module?
Good news, if you have completed the Team Coaching Module as part of the Level 2 ICF Coach training you may already have team coach training hours that will count towards the total of 60 hours needed. Additional hours of supervision (provided by the Academy) plus hours of self-study can be combined so that participants meet all the requirements for the ACTC. Contact us via the form above for more details.
Why pursue the ACTC?
The International Coaching Federation (ICF) is a well-known and respected organization that provides certification programs for coaches. The Advanced Team Coaching Certificate from ICF is a valuable credential for coaches who are looking to expand their skills and knowledge in team coaching.
Here are some reasons why someone might want to pursue the Advanced Team Coaching Certificate from ICF:
- It demonstrates a high level of expertise: The certificate indicates that the coach has undergone rigorous training and has demonstrated advanced skills in team coaching. This can give potential clients and employers confidence in the coach’s ability to work with teams effectively.
- It enhances credibility: ICF certification is recognized globally and is highly valued in the coaching industry. Holding the Advanced Team Coaching Certificate can increase a coach’s credibility and help them stand out from other coaches who do not have the same level of certification.
- It provides access to a network of professionals: ICF has a large network of coaches around the world. Holding the Advanced Team Coaching Certificate can provide access to this network and allow coaches to connect with other professionals in the field.
- It encourages ongoing learning and development: ICF certification requires ongoing education and training to maintain. This commitment to continuing education can help coaches stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in team coaching.
The Advanced Team Coaching Certificate from ICF is a valuable credential for coaches who are looking to demonstrate their expertise in team coaching, enhance their credibility, and connect with a network of professionals in the field. It also encourages ongoing learning and development, which can help coaches stay at the forefront of their profession.